We are a small but well-established residential architecture firm located in Folsom, CA, specializing in custom homes throughout California and Nevada. We have built a strong reputation with many well-known local developers and premier custom homes builders, which has enabled us to experience tremendous growth. We are interviewing candidates to fill the position of AutoCAD Drafter II. We are a fast paced, performance driven work environment where our employees are focused on delivering the best possible product to our clients. We are looking for a creative and driven individual who fits our culture and team.
- The primary role of the AutoCAD Drafter II is to prepare complete and accurate design development drawings, construction documents, details, specifications, and revisions as set forth by the Project Management Team.
- Communicate clearly using written or verbal skills with the Project team on project status
- 2+ years of experience working with AutoCAD 2011 or newer
- 2+ years of on-the-job drafting experience with the ability to produce architectural plans and elevations for use in residential architecture
- Proficient with wood framed construction principles and methods
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient with CBC, CRC, and IRC Codes
- Experience rendering in Revit, V-Ray & 3ds Max software is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced office and balance multiple projects both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to grow with the changing demands of the position and company
- Self-disciplined and able to work at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to deliver high quality work ensuring accuracy
- Must maintain excellent attendance and dependability
- Minimum 2-year degree in Architecture or Drafting related field preferred
- Competitive wages; based on experience.
- Health and dental insurance plans
- 401K plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Bonus programs